Elevator Pitch No.1


Comments

  1. Eliana -
    You did a great job with your elevator pitch. Those statistics in the beginning of your video were very shocking and did a great job at catching my attention. I liked that you touched on how very possible your opportunity is considering we do have smart phones and cars that can park themselves. It seems strange to me that with all the technology we have in our lives and all the accessibility we have implemented with this technology that we have yet to find a smart prevention to this problem. So you did a really great job at not only finding a problem that happens much too often, but also an effective solution that really wouldn't take much to implement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eliana,

    I think you did a great job, especially tapping into the pathos of your pitch. I could tell right from the start that this was something close to your values. I liked when you started listing the different ways the smart car seat could enhance a child's car experience. I think a way to amp up the need for this product would be to also mention the "want". For example, nowadays there's smart tv and smart radio.. people love smart devices, so mention that too! overall, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment