Create a Customer Avatar

My Blue Robot Avatar

Customer
She lives in Central Florida. Temperatures here in Florida are known to reach to the hundreds. She has been married to her husband the last 3 years. She graduated from UCF with a bachelor's in business. She works in a corporate office in downtown Orlando. She has a very demanding boss. She normally drives her little silver 4 door Toyota Camry.

On her spare time, she is usually at home with her husband or with her family that lives in the area. She does really take part in any organizations. She does like to read on her kindle. Her favorite genre of books is a mystery, suspense, and romance. When she isn't reading books, she is watching B rated movies on Netflix. She doesn’t really watch the news. Most her information comes from articles that she comes across online.

She is about to have her first child in just a few months. She is in the process of buying all the things she believes would be beneficial for her baby. She and her husband love to purchase high tech items for their home. They prefer a house where they can control everything through their phone and everything is integrated with each other. She does want more children in the future.

After you have created this customer avatar, I'd like you to answer this final set of questions: What do you have in common with the customer avatar? If you have anything in common with the avatar, do you think that is a coincidence? Why?
I'm a business student and so was my customer. I tend to be a homebody which clearly my customer is. I love to purchase high tech items that make my life easier. I don’t think it is a coincidence that we have similarities because I like to think that I am not the only person in the world that enjoys the same things I do so when I created my customer I assumed that some things I like they would probably like too. Not only that but I would be interested in a product such as the one I am offering just for all the features.

Comments

  1. Eliana, I think it is natural for our customer avatar to resemble us! It makes sense for individuals to create products and services that would also benefit them. I love your customer avatar! The image adds a cute touch! More and more things are becoming technology based so it’s natural for that shift to be made in homes also. You did a great job with this assignment!

    -L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eliana -
    Your customer avatar is very precise and outlines an imaginable customer. You did a great job at really detailing who your targeted customer would be. I feel your avatar description would definitely be the perfect customer for your product. I found no coincidence in the similarities between our customer avatars and ourselves. It's natural for entrepreneurs to dream up products that would not only work for other, but also for themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eliana,
    You did a really good job being specific with your customer avatar. I like that you were able to use small details such as the avatar's interest in technology to connect to your business idea. I think its natural to attract people with similar interests, so the customers that share those interests will be the most crucial to target. I like that you also targeted a new family, i think they are usually open to technology that will make their lives easier. Nice job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment