Elevator Pitch No. 3


On the last pitch, one commenter mentioned that I seem more comfortable with my pitch this last time around. I really feel that I can agree with that. I remember how nervous I was doing the first elevator pitch. In my mind I believed that there was no way that I could come up with a pitch about my product and repeat it in front of the camera. I did many takes of my very first video, fewer in the second and I almost got it perfect with this last video. What I did take away from the feedback was that I should have more passion in my voice. So, with this elevator pitch I tried to do just that. I kept everything else the same as far as the speech. However, I worked more on changing the tone of my presentation. I found this somewhat difficult just because I did not want to seem too enthusiastic talking about the statistics of deaths that occur among children.

Comments

  1. Eliana,
    I can tell that your third time was the most natural of all your pitches. Your tone was very persuasive and kept my attention with your inflections. I felt that you were talking to me about your product, rather than just giving me a speech. Your product is so unique and necessary that I think it was a good idea to stick to your original pitch. The wording is just right, in my opinion. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eliana,
    I think you came to a great conclusion - to have more passion in your voice. That's such a great tip to anyone. The tone of your voice often says more than the actual words do. If we don't seem enthusiastic and sincere, especially about our products or services, others won't feel that way either. In my opinion, the elevator pitch assignments were the hardest assignments in the class so far. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eliana,

    I like the way you started with a statistic. I see your struggle to sound "enthusiastic" while talking about something so serious but I think you sound clear and informative in this pitch. Also, you have a very warm tone to you, which I think will perfectly attract your parent demographic. I have a feeling parents will really relate to your tone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment